So, I have to warn you, this post is not a positive one. We found out over the weekend that this first round of treatment did not work. So, that means that this current cycle is a rest month and then in the next cycle, we will start round two.
After talking to the doc, they have decided to up my injection medicine quite a bit for the next round. Until then, we need to continue to try the old fashion way, without medicine. I don't have high hopes for this. If we couldn't make it happen with the meds, how are we gonna make it happen without them? But, alas, we really, really want a baby, so we will try.