Tuesday, August 20, 2013

And It Just Hit Me...

Today, literately 30 minutes ago it hit me. It really hit me that I, will be starting my first infertility treatment soon. What caused this sudden rush of panic, dread, and massive nervousness.

This, was sitting on my doorstep when I got home tonight...


Yeah...that's kinda intimidating, since I'll only be taking three different medications. Upon opening the boxes I find the big ol' needle that I will have to use at some point for my final injection. It's pretty scary...the fact that I, myself or Rob will have to stick in my thigh or butt.

Here is a collection of components for my upcoming treatment. This is only one months worth and not shown is the bottle of oral medication I have to pick up tomorrow.


I  thought I was prepared and ready for this treatment to start. But it wasn't until just now, that it really sunk in. Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

1 comment:

mrs.waddington. said...

I can't see the pictures! However, I still cannot imagine how daunting this all must be!!!!! To think about me or my husband giving a big ol' injection to myself.. No thanks! Although, the end result (a sweet, precious baby nugget!!) will make it so, SOOO worth every little bit!!! You are the infertility warrior!