Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What I'm Reading Now - Book #46

Sometimes I read two to three books back to back, and that takes me about 9 days. Then sometimes I will take a week break before I start another book. It all depends on my mood really. But I never go more than two weeks without reading a book - it's an addiction. I can't help it!


Anyways, I'm starting my next book tonight. Actually, I think it's book #46 for the year. I'm excited for this book, since I know it will be a good one. Right Kind of Wrong by Chelsea Fine is the third book in her Finding Fate series. I have been lucky enough to have had the opportunity to read and review all in the series so far via the publisher.

I'll be posting my review over on Obsessive Book Nerd in the next couple of weeks - so be on the look out!

If you love New Adult Romance (for the 20 somethings) books, you will LOVE these books. I highly recommend these! They are quick and super fun! Click the book cover to read my review on the book!

18360175
Finding Fate #1




18656446
Finding Fate #2



22675987
Finding Fate #3

 Happy reading!





  

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: