Friday, August 22, 2014

It's Been Way to Long!

Hello! Remember me? Lauren, this blog's owner. Well, I'm really sorry it's been so long blogoshere, but I've been a bit busy. Here's why...

1. I've been baking...another baby! Yup, after 18 months we found out we were expecting baby #2. Baby girl is due in 10 days! So life as a mommy of two should be fun and make for plenty of fun posts in the
future.
The Helms Family - July 2014 

2. Obsessive Book Nerd- a friend and I launched a new blog in February dedicated to books. We've been reading books like crazy and then we review them and it's so much fun! So I've been running things over at OBN as well as reading a lot for the blog. I encourage you to check it out!


So, I've decided that I've missed my personal blog and since I'm about to embark on a well needed 10 week maternity leave, I'm back. And I promise I'll stick around.

No comments: